Terms and Conditions
(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)
Once ‘Pattayacentral.com.’ confirms your booking a contract is made between ‘Pattayacntral.com’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Pattayacentral.com.’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour, either thru online payment or payment on arrival.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part on one of our tours. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a ‘Pattayacentral.com.’ passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Info@Pattayacentral.com.
- As we have many tours and attractions, all having different cancelation policies, Pattayacentral.com will advise the customer after contacting the attraction as to the possible outcomes. We always will work on behalf of our customers to achieve the best outcome.
3.1 These outcomes may include
3.3 Rain checks
3.4 Partial refund
3.5 Full refund
3.6 No refund
No guarantee can be made regarding a cancellation and must be dealt on a case be case situation
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Pattayacentral.com will be processed within 28 days.
- Changes by us or 3rd parties acting or conducting business on Pattayacentral.com behalf
- We/Our operators reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Pattayacentral.com. This includes Inclement weather, lack of numbers, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest
- We reserve the right to increase/decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- Hotel Pick up
- Your driver will endeavour to be on time to pick you up from your hotel foyer or predetermined meeting point (if later than 30 minutes please contact lex on 0863479162 to follow up)
- Please be available at the pickup point 20 minutes before your scheduled departure
- You Driver/Tour guide will endeavour to locate you if you are not located at the predetermined meeting point with-in a reasonable time the tour will proceed and no refund will be received.
- Pattayacentral.com and 3rd parties will not be responsible for late arrival of the transfer vehicles due to event that are out of our control
- Weather Conditions
Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of an itinerary.
- Exclusion of Liability
Except where stated otherwise, Pattayacentral.com acts as agent for service providers when making arrangements for your trip. Where Pattayacentral.com provides services it will do so with due care and skill. Pattayacentral.com is not responsible for the acts and omissions of others, including tour guides, drivers and accommodation providers or for any loss, damage, death, injury or expense (including loss of money paid in advance), which you may incur as a consequence of the acts and omissions of others. You warrant that you have not relied on any representation made by Pattayacentral.com, any travel agent or other Representative, which has not been stated expressly on this website.
Pattayacentral.com will not accept responsibility or liability if you contravene any law or regulation of any country or region visited.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to the exception set out below, Pattayacentral.com does not accept liability for any loss, damage, death or injury however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with or arising from this contract or your participation in a trip,